Do you want a visit visa to Saudi Arabia and explore this beautiful country? Are you excited to meet the welcoming Saudi people and discover their fascinating culture, rich history, and stunning natural scenery? Visit the Empty Quarter, the Red Sea beaches, and Abha’s towering mountains. It’s time to obtain your visit visa to Saudi Arabia. In this article, you’ll learn all about what Saudi visas you need and get detailed information on family visit visas, visa for kids to KSA, visa costs and validity.
Determine What Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia You Need
Saudi welcomes all visitors. Check the types of visit visas to Saudi Arabia below to determine which category you fall into, then follow the necessary steps.
Visa On Arrival
A 12-month tourist visa is available upon arrival in Saudi Arabia without the need to apply in advance. Available for nationals of countries eligible for an eVisa, as well as the US, UK, and EU permanent residents and holders of the US, UK, or Schengen visas if the following conditions are met.
- The US, UK, or Schengen visa must be valid, have been used at least once, and bear the issuing country’s entry stamp.
- The US, UK, and Schengen visas must be tourist or business visas.
You can apply for an eVisa if you are a citizen of one of the following nations:
North America: Canada and the United States.
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand.
Asia: China (Including Hong Kong and Macau), Brunei, Japan, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Singapore, and South Korea.
GCC: Check this page to see if your occupation is permitted before applying for an eVisa if you are a GCC resident.
If you do not meet the other requirements, obtain your visa from the Saudi embassy closest to you. The following items are necessary to obtain a visa through embassies:
- Accommodation documentation.
- Proof of employment.
- Return ticket.
- Financial viability/Bank statement.
- Flight schedule.
- Personal information and home address are required.
Family Visit Visa to Saudi Arabia
A family visit visa to Saudi Arabia isn’t hard to obtain. After applying for your own visa, you can apply for your family members, specifically your first-degree relatives, who cannot enter the country unless you accompany them.
Visa For Kids KSA
For all kinds of KSA visas; eVisa, visa on arrival, and consulate visas. Kids or minors cannot apply by themselves. Applying for a visa for kids to KSA requires the minor’s guardian (over the age of 18 years).
Visa Costs and Validity
Keep in mind the following visa costs:
- The visa on arrival for tourists costs SAR 480 SAR.
- The price of a tourist eVisa is 535 SAR. The visa fee includes a fee for comprehensive medical coverage during your stay in the United Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A multiple-entry tourist visa is valid for one year from the date of issue, and the maximum stay allowed is 90 days.
- A single-entry tourist visa is valid for three months and allows a maximum stay of thirty days.
- Payment for eVisa and visa on arrival must be made in Saudi Riyals using an international credit or debit card.
For your information: The visit visa only covers activities related to tourism and Umrah (except during the Hajj season). Other things, like studying, are not covered.
Don’t forget: When applying for a KSA visa, your passport must be valid for at least six months upon entry into Saudi Arabia.
Don’t hesitate to get your visit visa to Saudi Arabia. Prepare your luggage so you can board the first plane once your visa is approved.